Announcing his October 24th bout opposite Rafael “El Pollo Blanco” Gonzalez (8-2-1 6KO’s), undefeated prospect Danny “El Gallo” Gonzalez (9-0-1 3KO’s) did a phone interview with Team Left Jab Radio where he discussed his background, upcoming fight, teammates, and his pics for Golovkin-Lemeiux and Cotto-Alvarez. Below is the whole interview so give it a listen, also visit Team Left Jab and keep up to date with the rest of the boxing world.
- Brooklyn Will Be In The Buliding https://t.co/nBoC1dnBTM 11 months ago
- Stand Up to stand out Brooklyn we in the building #itstitotime #sunsetpark #ubgheat @universalboxing @DiBellaEnt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- Stand up to stand out @Elgallodanny ready to put in work July 19 @StarBoxing @WBCBoxing #boxeoboricua #elgallo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Stand up to stand out https://t.co/j6Zamre7FU 1 year ago
- Giorgi Goga Gelashvili Is ready to put in a show March 9 against Otha Jones stand up to stand out @DAZN_USA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.