In anticipation of his trip abroad to the Dominican Republic for his tune up bout this weekend, the Young All Star DeVaun Lee went to Brooklyn’s Starrett City Boxing Gym to spar southpaw middleweight prospect Dauren Yeleussinov. Looking to prepare for the unexpected style of on an opponent in a foreign country, it made sense to lend a hand to the camp of Yeleussinov as his pressure, straight forward, southpaw style would give anyone problems with Lee trying his best to solve it behind his snappy punches and long range firepower. We’d like to thank Team Yeleussinov and Starrett City Boxing Gym for having us, enjoy the pics!
- Brooklyn Will Be In The Buliding https://t.co/nBoC1dnBTM 11 months ago
- Stand Up to stand out Brooklyn we in the building #itstitotime #sunsetpark #ubgheat @universalboxing @DiBellaEnt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- Stand up to stand out @Elgallodanny ready to put in work July 19 @StarBoxing @WBCBoxing #boxeoboricua #elgallo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Stand up to stand out https://t.co/j6Zamre7FU 1 year ago
- Giorgi Goga Gelashvili Is ready to put in a show March 9 against Otha Jones stand up to stand out @DAZN_USA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.