Camp is officially over and it is fight week for “El Gallo” who faces Carl McNickles this Friday June 19th at The Paramount in Huntington, NY as part of Star Boxing’s stacked card featuring future stars. Danny Gonzalez (8-0-1 3Ko’s) has put in a lot of work and looks to be in tip top shape ending camp with a round robin sparring session featuring Edward Valdez (13-10-2 10KO’s) who himself is preparing for a June 26th showdown opposite Tony Luis at the Seneca Niagara Casino as part of CBS Sports Network fight night feature promoted by Greg Cohen Productions. Both Gonzalez and Valdez gave each other fast paced sparring that should get both of them a W! We look forward to seeing you support our future champion! But for now enjoy the photos.
- Brooklyn Will Be In The Buliding https://t.co/nBoC1dnBTM 11 months ago
- Stand Up to stand out Brooklyn we in the building #itstitotime #sunsetpark #ubgheat @universalboxing @DiBellaEnt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- Stand up to stand out @Elgallodanny ready to put in work July 19 @StarBoxing @WBCBoxing #boxeoboricua #elgallo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Stand up to stand out https://t.co/j6Zamre7FU 1 year ago
- Giorgi Goga Gelashvili Is ready to put in a show March 9 against Otha Jones stand up to stand out @DAZN_USA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.