Camp has already started and has been gearing up for “El Gallo’s” June 19th showdown with opponent Carl McNickles. Plenty of time and work has gone in to this camp already and when the opportunity to spar a fellow prospect like “Pistol” Peter Dobson (2-0 1KO) arises, you take the chance and get work from a fighter who had an extensive NYC amateur career and has done well for himself in the professional ranks so far. While we prepare for our next fight we also lent a hand to Dobson as he fights this week Saturday on New Legends Promotion’s card at the Resorts World Casino May 30th in a welterweight bout. We’d like to thank all the guys from World Wide Boxing Gym and especially to trainer Marcos Suarez and brother in arms Peter Dobson, good skill this weekend!!!
- Brooklyn Will Be In The Buliding https://t.co/nBoC1dnBTM 11 months ago
- Stand Up to stand out Brooklyn we in the building #itstitotime #sunsetpark #ubgheat @universalboxing @DiBellaEnt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- Stand up to stand out @Elgallodanny ready to put in work July 19 @StarBoxing @WBCBoxing #boxeoboricua #elgallo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Stand up to stand out https://t.co/j6Zamre7FU 1 year ago
- Giorgi Goga Gelashvili Is ready to put in a show March 9 against Otha Jones stand up to stand out @DAZN_USA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.