Ready.Set.Go! Tomorrow night it all goes down, today were the weigh-ins and there was only one trip to the scale for each combatant. Danny “El Gallo” Gonzalez easily made weight at a trim and muscular 140lbs along with his opponent Ken Alvarez who also made the contracted weight of 140lbs. Get ready for 6 rounds of fast and furious action as we look to see “El Gallo” rise to 8-0 as he faces his toughest foe to date.
- Brooklyn Will Be In The Buliding https://t.co/nBoC1dnBTM 11 months ago
- Stand Up to stand out Brooklyn we in the building #itstitotime #sunsetpark #ubgheat @universalboxing @DiBellaEnt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- Stand up to stand out @Elgallodanny ready to put in work July 19 @StarBoxing @WBCBoxing #boxeoboricua #elgallo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Stand up to stand out https://t.co/j6Zamre7FU 1 year ago
- Giorgi Goga Gelashvili Is ready to put in a show March 9 against Otha Jones stand up to stand out @DAZN_USA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.