What prospects need during camp is sparring partners who are also top level prospects, bring in Zachary “Zungry” Ochoa; a 8-0 Golden Boy Promotions fighter from Brooklyn who also fights in the junior welterweight division and is headed for his own fight at the Barclays Center December 6th. Going six hard rounds with UBG’s very own Danny “El Gallo” Gonzalez, this was the last session before we head in to battle this Friday November 14th at the Five Star Banquet Hall; and helped put the finishing touches on what has been another memorable training camp. Stay tuned for more, but for now enjoy the pics and don’t forget to pick up your tickets for “El Gallo’s” next bout this Friday! UBG STAND UP!!!
- Brooklyn Will Be In The Buliding https://t.co/nBoC1dnBTM 11 months ago
- Stand Up to stand out Brooklyn we in the building #itstitotime #sunsetpark #ubgheat @universalboxing @DiBellaEnt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- Stand up to stand out @Elgallodanny ready to put in work July 19 @StarBoxing @WBCBoxing #boxeoboricua #elgallo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Stand up to stand out https://t.co/j6Zamre7FU 1 year ago
- Giorgi Goga Gelashvili Is ready to put in a show March 9 against Otha Jones stand up to stand out @DAZN_USA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.